Become An Authority On Twitter - Logo Geek Ian Paget
Ian Paget designs logos as a freelance side project, but by using social media has carved himself out as an industry authority. This online brand means all of his work is generated by inbound enquiries. Worth geeking over.
Chatting to Steve Folland, Ian shares his techniques and strategies both on social and in his creating his own site that have helped him build such a strong personal brand.
Don't forget to subscribe via iTunes and the Podcast app for iPhone etc and also via Stitcher who have an Android app, or scroll down and download from here - If you like the podcast, please do leave a review if you get a chance.
Here’s some of the key takeaway points:
- Make social media part of your daily routine
- Use an app like Buffer to schedule social
- Keep it up! If you're creating a brand on social, be consistent and persistent
- If your account is for a professional feed, don't get too personal or deviate from that theme - don't forget why people have followed you
- Make your twitter pic human, not a logo, people like to follow people and feel the messages are real
More from Ian
Who the hell is Steve Folland?
You know how everyone bangs on about how powerful video and audio content can be? Yeah, well Steve helps businesses make it and make the most of it. Find out more at www.stevefolland.com Track him down on Twitter @sfolland or lay a trail of cake and he'll eventually catch you up.